Want to know the first exact steps our CEO and Founder Katie DePaola took to grow Inner Glow Circle, a soon to be million dollar business? Women’s circles.
I led my first circle back in June 2014. I still remember the nervous excitement I felt as I gathered 7 women into my tiny 440 sq. ft. apartment in Washington, DC. I had prepared snacks, drinks and a group exercise, but I didn’t know how it was all going to work out! For a while, I had felt called to create a space for women to talk about the things that really mattered to them, the things no one else was talking about. I followed my intuition, and the group kept coming back for more. Our DC circles became a monthly staple. Soon, I was bringing in guest leaders and hosting up to 40 women a month! Attendees invited friends who invited friends! It was a domino effect of changing lives that changed other lives. Leading monthly circles was the key to launching my entire business. It’s where my first 1:1 clients found me, how I filled my first group programs and what gave me the confidence to grow IGC.
- A history of women’s circles
- Clarifying your intention for your circle
- Using women’s circles to build your business
- Creating another stream of income through your circle
- Setting up and marketing your circle
- Following up with circle attendees and creating business opportunities
- 12 Monthly Circle Exercises, like Dear Money and Finding Your Glow
- A complete lesson on New Moon and Full Moon Circles
- A deep dive into leading a Moon Circle
- An index of important moon dates their zodiac signs for 2019, 2020 and 2021