COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP FAQS
Who do I contact for technical support?
For support accessing the portal, billing or any other features, please submit a support ticket below.
When you ask for assistance please provide your login email address and your full name (no nicknames) in the body of the email. This will help them to fix your tech issue much faster.
Why? Because oftentimes our back end program does not have a record of your nickname, or it may have your maiden name, or you may have registered with a couple of email addresses, so having the correct associated email address is super helpful.
Thanks so much!! Cheers to speedy tech assistance. 🙂
Where do I access the call schedule?
How do I invite other women to join IGC?
Click “Affiliate Dashboard” to the left. Here you will find an affiliate link you can use to invite or share IGC with your community!
Do I get credit for other women joining IGC and its affiliated programs?
I can’t see the modules of my courses! What do I do?
If you can’t see any of the modules, submit a support ticket below so we can take a look at your membership account and help you get access to what you need.
Is it a requirement to have a 1:1 coach to be in IGC?
What is IGC’s cancellation policy?
If you wish to cancel, click “My Account” on the top right above and follow the instructions for “Cancel my IGC Membership.”
How do I add IGC’s Coach Training program to my membership?
You can also email email@example.com with any questions about enrolling in the upcoming training course!
IGC COACH TRAINING FAQS
How frequently does IGC's Coach Training occur?
Do I have to do any work outside of IGC to become a certified life coach?
By following our certification process, you’ll be a Certified Professional Coach with the ability to specialize in any area of life or business you desire! Be sure to visit the International Coach Federation website here for updates to the ICF Certification Process, a separate certification only available to IGC Training Grads!
What do you recommend I charge as a coach?
We recommend our coaches begin charging at least $150/hour to stay within industry standards. As you grow your coaching practice, you can start creating more in-depth packages and higher rates!
Can I still have my own business while being part of IGC?
Do I have to continue paying monthly to stay in IGC after I become certified?
Nope! You have access to IGC’s The Circle for life. You can choose to enroll in other courses or trainings, however, your IGC Coach Training tuition covers The Circle and portal access to your course for life.
What is required in order to graduate and become an IGC Certified Coach?
- Attendance to at least 80% of all live training calls
- 10 hours/semester of partner coaching with another coach in your collective
- Submission of partner coaching call log with links to recordings
- Submission of all IGC Coaching I + II exercises
- One live coaching observation with your trainer, per semester. Average of semester 2 evaluation must be 3.0 or higher
- One recorded call observation in semester 2, with an average of 3.0 or higher
How do I join the next Leaders Rising?
- Complete full 6-months of IGC’s Coach Training and pass with an overall average of 3.0 or above on all submitted materials
- Be in good standing on your current payment plan (if applicable)
- Have proof of Professional Liability Insurance (if you wish to lead calls in the Circle)
- Ask your trainer about Leaders Rising enrollment + openings or email Jaimie@innerglowcircle.com
To read more about Leaders Rising, go here: www.innerglowcircle.com/leadersrising
What are the benefits of being on the IGC Leadership Team?
Some of the benefits of being on the Certified Glow Coach Leadership team include:
- Access to Leaders Rising, which includes up 125 additional ACSTH
- Access to 2 in-person retreats
- Ability to lead group coaching calls within the community (The Circle or IGC Free Community Events)
- Access to all IGC resources and business building materials
- Access to Glow CEO
- Ability to create products + programs and feature them in the IGC online store